Rachel Cochran, LCPC
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
Send your prospective therapist a brief message about why you’re seeking support, your preference for in-person or telehealth services, and how you’d like to be contacted moving forward. Note: Answers to many common questions can be found on the therapist’s profile page. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital.
I have been in the mental health field for 22 years working with children and adults.
My calling in life has been to help others through the trials of life. My style, depends on the client's needs. I have worked with many different client perspectives including the foster care system, in patient hospitalizations and prisons. There is no such thing as one style fits all, each person is evaluated for what therapy approach will work best for them.
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Adoption & Fostering
- Alcohol Or Drug Use/Addictions
- Anger Issues
- Bipolar & Other Mood Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Criminal Justice Involvement
- Divorce & Separation
- Domestic Abuse/Violence
- Family Conflict
- Grief & Loss
- Mental Health Professionals
- Oppositional/Defiant Behavior
- Sex And/Or Pornography Addiction
- Sexual Abuse
- Stress/Stress Management
- Substance Use Disorders
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Trauma-Informed Therapy