Julie Haran-Castaneda, Consejo, Inc.
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
I am an experienced LCSW and licensed attorney. Our work together will be guided by you and intended to improve any negative symptoms you may be experiencing, focus on problem solving, and aimed your future life and relational goals.
I apply strategies in CBT, problem-solving, motivational interviewing, psycho-analysis, and evidence -base practices to bring the best possible methods to the work we do together in individual, couple's of family therapy.
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Alcohol Or Drug Use/Addictions
- Anger Issues
- Body Image
- Criminal Justice Involvement
- Divorce & Separation
- Family Conflict
- Grief & Loss
- Law Enforcement/First Responders
- Life Coaching
- Medication Management
- Mental Health Professionals
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Parenting & Parent-Child Relationships
- Phobias & Fears
- Pre-Marital & Marital Issues
- School Performance
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress/Stress Management
- Substance Use Disorders
- Suicide Loss
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Women's Issues
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- 12-Step Programs
Faith Based Specialties