Aisha Chaudhry, Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
Send your prospective therapist a brief message about why you’re seeking support, your preference for in-person or telehealth services, and how you’d like to be contacted moving forward. Note: Answers to many common questions can be found on the therapist’s profile page. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital.
I am experienced in helping Muslim women manage anxiety, depression, OCD, and healing from painful memories and trauma.
I am both an Aalimah and a qualified therapist with experience in working with South East Asian and Arab Communities. I bring with me knowledge of cultural backgrounds and religion and can work comfortably per your desire level.
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Binge Eating
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Fertility, Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Grief & Loss
- Life Coaching
- Obesity & Weight Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Parenting & Parent-Child Relationships
- Phobias & Fears
- Stress/Stress Management
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Women's Issues
- Acceptance And Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Trauma Survivors
Faith Based Specialties