Robert Queen, LMSW, LAC
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
This therapist holds one or more specialty certifications, you can review their certification within the professional certifications section on their profile.
I am an experienced social worker who is dedicated to help people of all ages to cope with mental illness and substance use disorders.
I have over 10 years of experience working in the mental health field and I specialize in areas of trauma, depression, anxiety, and co-occurring disorders (mental illness & substance use disorders).
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Substance Use Disorders
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Acceptance And Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Therapy; Some Psychodynamic Theory Approaches
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Co-Occurring Disorders (SUD & MI)
- People With Disabilities
- Trauma Survivors