Kristine Stebbins, LCSW
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
This therapist holds one or more specialty certifications, you can review their certification within the professional certifications section on their profile.
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a Certified Dialectical Behavioral Therapist working out of Reno, NV.
I have experience working with all ages with a focus on the adolescent population. I currently provide individual, family, and group therapy within a residential setting. I am dedicated to helping children cope with anxiety, depression, anger, self-harm, suicidal ideation and help explore what a life worth living would look like.
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Alcohol Or Drug Use/Addictions
- Anger Issues
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Bipolar & Other Mood Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Family Conflict
- Gender Identity
- Grief & Loss
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional/Defiant Behavior
- Parenting & Parent-Child Relationships
- Personality Disorders
- Phobias & Fears
- Stress/Stress Management
- Substance Use Disorders
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Trauma-Informed Therapy