Kelly Quach, LMFT
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
This therapist holds one or more specialty certifications, you can review their certification within the professional certifications section on their profile.
Send your prospective therapist a brief message about why you’re seeking support, your preference for in-person or telehealth services, and how you’d like to be contacted moving forward. Note: Answers to many common questions can be found on the therapist’s profile page. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital.
I am a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist specializing in children & adult counseling. I work with individuals, couples, and families who are facing challenges including chronic illnesses, depression, anxiety, stress management, relationship issues, grief, and loss, as well as other life transitions. My approach is both client-centered and solution-focused, and I incorporate many other treatment modalities based on the client's needs.
My experience in working with various cultures, particularly, social-economic statuses, ethnicities, and religions allows me to provide culturally competent work. In addition to my private practice, I facilitate support groups for Anger Management, Meditation, & Parenting Classes. As a California board-approved supervisor, I offer clinical supervision services to interns/associates (AMFT, ASW, APCC) and provide private practice consulting services.
Lastly, my goal is for you to leave my office having learned how to best cope with your struggles. Your time with me will be a time where you will be heard, validated, and challenged just enough to get you thinking about how and where you would like your life to be.
I earned my Bachelor's degree in psychology from California State University, Long Beach.
Master's degree in psychology with an emphasis on Marriage and Family Therapy from CA State University, Dominguez Hills.
I completed my Doctoral Program in Child Psychology and Psychotherapy at The Reiss-Davis Graduate Center, Los Angeles, CA.
Certifications & Associations:
• Certified Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinical Specialist (ASDCS)
• Certified Anger Management Facilitator
• Employee Assistance Specialist-Clinical (EAS-C) by the International Employee Assistance Professionals Association
• Gottman's Method Couples Therapy- Level I Trained
• Certified Treatment of Gambling Addiction -CalGETS approved provider
• Member of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
• Member of the National Anger Management Association (NAMA)
• Member & a provider of The California Association of Anger Management Providers (CAAMP)
Mandarin, and Chiu-Chow (Conversationally)
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Adoption & Fostering
- Alcohol Or Drug Use/Addictions
- Anger Issues
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Cultural Integration And Acculturation Issues
- Custody Evaluation
- Divorce & Separation
- Divorce Mediation
- Domestic Abuse/Violence
- Family Conflict
- Fertility, Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Gender Identity
- Grief & Loss
- Parenting & Parent-Child Relationships
- Pre-Marital & Marital Issues
- School Performance
- Sex And/Or Pornography Addiction
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Identity
- Stress/Stress Management
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Art Therapy
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Play Therapy & Sandtray
- Single Parents