Wyvonne Williams, LCPC
Licensed Professional Counselor
Wyvonne is a licensed professional counselor and formally nationally certified guardian. Wyvonne is a Christian. She personally believes in God. She understands how important it is to have a Christian counselor.
Wyvonne manages a private practice called Starburst Counseling & Wellness, LLC. She provides individual & group mental health counseling services to adults and adolescents and promotes wellness of the mind, body, and soul. Her motto is Life is Messy, Don’t Do it Alone.
Wyvonne specializes in Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy to help clients heal from trauma and other mental health disorders . Integrating God and your beliefs is not a requirement to have counseling, but it is something Wyvonne can offer.
Wyvonne facilitates the following groups:
1. Mood Management group for Anxiety & Depression - Learn strategies and techniques to cope with depressive thoughts, worries and rumination.
2. Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Skills group - If you’re feeling stuck in emotional suffering, a DBT therapy group can help you better manage mood or behavior instability; poor self-image; negative, judgmental or rigid thinking; and relationship issues.
Southern New Hampshire University
Fees and insurance
Cost per session$50 - $120
Accepted payment methods
- Credit Card
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
Accepted insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Services
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Specialties and clinical interests
- Domestic Abuse/Violence
- Grief & Loss
- Stress/Stress Management
- Trauma & PTSD
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Single Parents
- People with Disabilities
Images and videos
Available to see clients in
Years in practice
- Therapy / Counseling
Types of clients
- Adolescents (13-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Older Adults (65+)
Website and social media