Patricia Jaegerman, Psy.D.
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
This therapist holds one or more specialty certifications, you can review their certification within the professional certifications section on their profile.
I have extensive experience working with a holistic/ integrative approach that highlights strengths and growth
My focus is to help individuals heal, energize, and become aware of their inner strengths. We achieve this by providing a neutral safe space, listening to your concerns, and customizing a treatment plan.
Clients come to me see me for a variety of emotional concerns including anxiety, depression, trauma, grief, life changes and interpersonal relationships. I integrate various modalities of therapy based on the clients needs, including CBT, different modalities of family therapy, and a humanistic approach.
Beyond the Licensed of psychology, I've specialized in Couples and families, The Gottman approach to couples therapy and EMDR.
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Bipolar & Other Mood Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Divorce & Separation
- Family Conflict
- Fertility, Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Grief & Loss
- Law Enforcement/First Responders
- Mental Health Professionals
- Parenting & Parent-Child Relationships
- Phobias & Fears
- Pre-Marital & Marital Issues
- Stress/Stress Management
- Suicide Loss
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Women's Issues
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)