Paola Disla, LMHC
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
Send your prospective therapist a brief message about why you’re seeking support, your preference for in-person or telehealth services, and how you’d like to be contacted moving forward. Note: Answers to many common questions can be found on the therapist’s profile page. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital.
Provide support during your healing.
To provide guidance and support for individuals to reach their goals by helping them manage their thoughts and emotions. We believe having a therapeutic relationship is the most important part of the counseling process.
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Alcohol Or Drug Use/Addictions
- Betrayal Trauma
- Binge Eating
- Bipolar & Other Mood Disorders
- Body Image
- Criminal Justice Involvement
- Developmental & Intellectual Disorders
- Domestic Abuse/Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Family Conflict
- Internet/Social Media Addiction
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sex And/Or Pornography Addiction
- Substance Use Disorders
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Women's Issues
- Acceptance And Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Hispanic Or Latino