Myles Paulson, LCSW-R
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
Send your prospective therapist a brief message about why you’re seeking support, your preference for in-person or telehealth services, and how you’d like to be contacted moving forward. Note: Answers to many common questions can be found on the therapist’s profile page. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital.
LCSW with long history of work with individuals, couples and groups.
I very much enjoy working with outsiders.
You can check me out by googling my name, or give a call to
(656) 522-3656. Please indicate your phone number clearly and the
date and time you called. I will get back to you as soon as I am free.
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Alcohol Or Drug Use/Addictions
- Anger Issues
- Body Image
- Family Conflict
- Gender Identity
- Grief & Loss
- Highly Sensitive Persons (HSPs)
- Internet/Social Media Addiction
- Life Coaching
- Men's Issues
- Mental Health Professionals
- Personality Disorders
- Pet Loss
- Phobias & Fears
- Pre-Marital & Marital Issues
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Identity
- Stress/Stress Management
- Substance Use Disorders
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Complementary Or Alternative Medicine
- Non-Western Approaches To Healing
- Somatic Therapy
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Yoga Therapy
- 12-Step Programs
- American Indian Or Alaska Native
- Single Parents
- Trauma Survivors
Faith Based Specialties