Michele Bussell, AMFT 117412/APCC 7265
La Mesa, CA|
I am an experienced Associate Marriage and Family Therapist/Associate Professional Clinical Counselor who enjoys helping individuals cope with anxiety and depression.
I want to begin with congratulations on taking the first step! It took a lot of courage for you to get here. It is my belief that all clients have strengths. In sessions with me, we will use your strengths collaboratively to work on treatment goals, healing, and improved functioning.
My specialties include anxiety disorders and mood disorders.
Therapy with me:
• You are the expert of your own experience.
• You are doing your best with what you have to work with.
• You can explore feelings without judgment and allow your whole self into the work.
I look forward to working with you. Please contact me for a free 10-minute consultation.
“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” A.A. Milne
Point Loma Nazarene University
Fees and insurance
Cost per session$100 - $100
Accepted insurance plans
Specialties and clinical interests
- Trauma & PTSD
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Trauma-Informed Therapy