Leah Hicks, M.Ed, LPC, LSOTP, NCC
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
I am experienced in helping clients work through issues of depression, anxiety, lack of fulfillment, and maladaptive behaviors. I use cognitive behavioral techniques, EMDR, client centered, and trauma informed care to best help my clients.
I believe in the individual. What we do with our thoughts affect of feelings and these together create our behaviors. I am dedicated to helping my client reach their best through addressing thoughts.
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Alcohol Or Drug Use/Addictions
- Anger Issues
- Divorce Mediation
- Gender Identity
- Law Enforcement/First Responders
- Sex Offenders
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Acceptance And Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- 12-Step Programs
- Health At Every Size (HAES)
- Trauma Survivors