Julie Andrews, LCMHC, NCC, CCATP
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
This therapist holds one or more specialty certifications, you can review their certification within the professional certifications section on their profile.
As far as most people know you have a great life, but deep down you know something is missing. You feel anxious, guilty, overwhelmed, resentful and exhausted. Despite your achievements, your life is not fulfilling. You don't feel "good enough." You feel empty. Your life has become an overscheduled calendar and endless to do list. This isn't the life you dreamed of but you're not sure where to start. It's time to make a change. You deserve to live a fulfilled and authentic life.
Getting you there is my specialty. I help people like you discover self- care strategies, slow down and reconnect with yourself, recover from burnout, set healthy boundaries, prioritize yourself and your needs, silence that inner critic and stop looking to others to feel better about yourself.
My intention is to help you realize that you are enough, loved, heard and worthy. With the convenience of evening appointments. I make therapy easy to fit into your busy schedule.
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Alcohol Or Drug Use/Addictions
- Anger Issues
- Bipolar & Other Mood Disorders
- Body Image
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Family Conflict
- Gender Identity
- Grief & Loss
- Mental Health Professionals
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Phobias & Fears
- Pre-Marital & Marital Issues
- School Performance
- Sex And/Or Pornography Addiction
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Identity
- Stress/Stress Management
- Substance Use Disorders
- Suicide Loss
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Women's Issues
- Acceptance And Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Health At Every Size (HAES)
- Single Parents
- Trauma Survivors