Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
Send your prospective therapist a brief message about why you’re seeking support, your preference for in-person or telehealth services, and how you’d like to be contacted moving forward. Note: Answers to many common questions can be found on the therapist’s profile page. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital.
I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor who is passionate about helping individuals in a trauma-informed way.
As a therapist I work with adults in helping them achieve person-centered goals. My specialties include trauma and addictions using an authentic and open approach.
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Alcohol Or Drug Use/Addictions
- Criminal Justice Involvement
- Domestic Abuse/Violence
- Fertility, Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Grief & Loss
- Law Enforcement/First Responders
- Mental Health Professionals
- Sexual Abuse
- Stress/Stress Management
- Substance Use Disorders
- Suicide Loss
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Women's Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
- Trauma-Informed Therapy