Jennifer Bair, LCSW
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
Send your prospective therapist a brief message about why you’re seeking support, your preference for in-person or telehealth services, and how you’d like to be contacted moving forward. Note: Answers to many common questions can be found on the therapist’s profile page. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital.
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 18 years experience working with adults, adolescents, families, and couples. My areas of specialty include trauma, BPD, Anxiety, Depression, and other mood disorders.
Jennifer Bair has 18 years of experience as a therapist and social worker. She uses a strengths-based, client-centered approach and believes psychotherapy is an effective tool in helping people overcome fears, anxiety, depression, and maladaptive patterns and behaviors. She strives to help clients tap into strengths they didn't know they had and form positive relationships.
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Alcohol Or Drug Use/Addictions
- Anger Issues
- Bipolar & Other Mood Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Chronic Pain
- Divorce & Separation
- Family Conflict
- Grief & Loss
- Highly Sensitive Persons (HSPs)
- Mental Health Professionals
- Parenting & Parent-Child Relationships
- Personality Disorders
- Sex And/Or Pornography Addiction
- Stress/Stress Management
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Women's Issues
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Single Parents
- Trauma Survivors