Jane Brenneke, MS, LPC
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
This therapist holds one or more specialty certifications, you can review their certification within the professional certifications section on their profile.
Send your prospective therapist a brief message about why you’re seeking support, your preference for in-person or telehealth services, and how you’d like to be contacted moving forward. Note: Answers to many common questions can be found on the therapist’s profile page. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor with over 20 years of experience working children and adults in a variety of settings.
I have a private practice in DeSoto, Missouri. I specialize in Trauma and Shame Therapy. I also have training in Sand Tray Therapy, CBT, and DBT. I provide individual, family, and supervised therapeutic visitation.
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Anger Issues
- Bipolar & Other Mood Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Family Conflict
- Gender Identity
- Grief & Loss
- Internet/Social Media Addiction
- Law Enforcement/First Responders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional/Defiant Behavior
- Parenting & Parent-Child Relationships
- Personality Disorders
- Pet Loss
- Phobias & Fears
- Pre-Marital & Marital Issues
- School Performance
- Sex And/Or Pornography Addiction
- Sex Offenders
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Identity
- Stress/Stress Management
- Suicide Loss
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Play Therapy & Sandtray
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Trauma Survivors