Holly Tomasello, MHC-P
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
Send your prospective therapist a brief message about why you’re seeking support, your preference for in-person or telehealth services, and how you’d like to be contacted moving forward. Note: Answers to many common questions can be found on the therapist’s profile page. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital.
Pre-licensed mental health counselor with experience treating developmental disorders, dual diagnoses, and chronic medical conditions.
* Have you, or your family member, experienced trauma, depression, relationship issues, anxiety, and/or grief/loss? Are you feeling lost and wondering which way to turn next? If you answered yes to the above, I can help you take the next step toward healing. I assist people in achieving their best sense of self. My specialties include working with trauma, and incorporating dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), crisis counseling, and responding to grief and loss. Please visit my website to learn more about my style, cost of therapy, and how we can work toward client-driven change.
I provide a safe, nonjudgmental environment where clients and families are free to express themselves and explore issues that are difficult to handle alone. I have extensive personal and professional experience in the areas of advocacy, and crisis intervention, as well as navigating complex medical needs and their impact on mental health and the family unit.
If you are feeling empowered to change, let’s work together to achieve your best sense of self. Taking the first step toward healing is often the most difficult. I am committed to the therapeutic process and helping you enhance your quality of life. If you are ready to embark on a journey of self-discovery, please contact me for a free consultation!
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Developmental & Intellectual Disorders
- Family Conflict
- Grief & Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Life Coaching
- Mental Health Professionals
- Neuropsychological Issues
- School Performance
- Stress/Stress Management
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Women's Issues
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- People With Disabilities
- Trauma Survivors
Faith Based Specialties