ERIN RANDOL, MSW, LCSW, and EMDR Trained
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
This therapist holds one or more specialty certifications, you can review their certification within the professional certifications section on their profile.
I have comprehensive training in treating anxiety, panic attacks, inner child healing, traumas from childhood and young adult years, life transitions specific to parenting/ careers/ and new mothers.
I am only accepting self-pay clients at this time, no insurance is accepted. FHA and HSA payments can be applied to session cost at your request. All therapy sessions are provided through telehealth services; phone call sessions and video sessions are available depending on your preference.
I specialize in working with adults. I also offer joint-sessions to parents and their teenager (age 16 or older) who would like to engage in therapy work together. I have extensive training in Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Internal Family Systems (IFS).
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Adoption & Fostering
- Anger Issues
- Betrayal Trauma
- Bipolar & Other Mood Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Developmental & Intellectual Disorders
- Divorce & Separation
- Family Conflict
- Fertility, Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Grief & Loss
- Highly Sensitive Persons (HSPs)
- Life Coaching
- Mental Health Professionals
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Parenting & Parent-Child Relationships
- Personality Disorders
- Pet Loss
- Pre-Marital & Marital Issues
- School Performance
- Stress/Stress Management
- Suicide Loss
- Trauma & Ptsd
- Women's Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Somatic Therapy
- Single Parents
- Trauma Survivors