Andrew Kingsley, MAC, LMFTA, CCTP
Verified clinicians have had their licenses confirmed by our staff at the time they create their profile. We also require all verified therapists keep their licensing information up to date in order to maintain verified status.
This therapist holds one or more specialty certifications, you can review their certification within the professional certifications section on their profile.
I am a trauma focused practitioner with a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP) standing. I use evidence-based therapies to empower my clients to achieve their objectives of self-awareness and self-regulation
As a LMFTA, I work with individuals, couples, families, and groups to empower knowledge and understanding of the perception that creates reality. I use interventions like, PCT, SFBT, M.I., CBT, TF-CBT, EMDR, TBRI, ACT, IFS and DBT. My passion is what connects me to my need to excel and my need for improvement. My work boundaries are strong and increasingly getting stronger because of the robust supervision I receive weekly. I hold an active LMFTA (Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist Associate) in WA state.
Specialties & Clinical Interests
- Bipolar & Other Mood Disorders
- Divorce & Separation
- Stress/Stress Management
- Acceptance And Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Play Therapy & Sandtray
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Somatic Therapy
- American Indian Or Alaska Native
- Military Families
Faith Based Specialties
- Indigenous American Religions